Published by the Revisionist Press. Written by Francis Dupont. A dramatic and cutting review of the actual minutes of the Wannsee Conference—a meeting of top Nazi leaders held in a villa outside Berlin in 1942 to discuss the “Final Solution” to the Jewish Question—which reveals that that meeting never discussed mass murder and actually just dealt with the logistics of deporting Jews to the Far East.
Despite the meeting’s minutes being very clear and explicit about what the conference was about, they have been deliberately misinterpreted and lied about for decades—because almost no-one actually read the originals.
This book contains a copy of the full original minutes in German, and a complete and accurate English translation.
From this complete reading of the famous “Wannsee Protocol,” the following facts emerge:
– The Wannsee meeting did not discuss a “plan to kill Jews”;
– Nowhere in the meeting’s minutes is genocide discussed, planned, proposed or even suggested;
– The Wannsee meeting never discussed gas chambers, mass shootings or any other means of “mass extermination.”
– The Wannsee meeting expressed its concern for “Jewish Safety” during wartime;
– The Wannsee Minutes reported that there were only 4.5 million Jews under German control (yet 4.3 million Jewish compensation claims have been lodged against the post-war German government);
– The Wannsee meeting was a planning meeting on how Europe’s Jews should be deported, via transit camps, to the East; with able bodied Jews being forced to build roads and other labor intensive tasks in those regions;
– The Wannsee conference even made also made allowance for specific exceptions to this deportation order. In particular, the following Jews were ordered to be made exempt from deportation:
- Jewish German World War I veterans;
- All Jews over the age of 65;
- All Jews working in industries vital to the German war effort.
There is therefore, no justification for the allegation that the Wannsee Conference was a master plan for mass murder’ and the media, Holocaust institutions and reference books which claim this, are simply lying.