Political correctness has made otherwise perfectly intelligent Westerners unable to think clearly on important issues. We live in a time-period in which we can have an open and honest discussion about almost anything. Anything, except what may be the most dangerous problem of the 21st century: Islam. This is because political correctness has become a religion, that has a very strong effect on the way in which people have learned to view the world. A reflection of this can also be seen in some of the reviews.
The fear of being called a ”racist”, causes many people to engage in self-censorship and avoid the discussion. Many people feel that things are going in the wrong direction, but then find themselves being called an “Islamophobe” or a “bigot” whenever they try to speak openly about it. Perhaps you have even been called an “racist” or a “bigot” yourself. This book will give you all the information you need to speak out, defend your cultural heritage in a very difficult time-period and open the eyes of your politically correct friends, family-members and colleagues.
This book will allow you to Debate the Left on Islam by…
- providing deep insight into the collective psychology of the politically correct left, so that you can easily expose the inconsistencies and contradictions in their worldview
- providing deep insight into the doctrine of Islam, the overall Muslim mentality, and the hard facts about the population of Muslims in Europe and the West
- preparing you with tons of arguments, such as comparisons with historical events and modern-day events
- providing you with counter-arguments to use against the most common excuses that politically correct individuals bring up in this debate, such as “But what about the Crusades?”
- providing you with tons of examples of debates, conversations, and talking points so that you know what to say and how to respond
There are no reviews yet.